It’s hard to believe that the Women’s March and Trump’s poorly-attended inauguration were a year ago. It feels like the days drag on so slowly, yet time is flying by. You can check out my photos from last year’s Women’s March in Boston, and keep resisting!
1. If you don’t want to change your diet, this supplement can help you align with the world’s healthiest. (via Byrdie) 2. This new mask from Glow Recipe has over 5000 people on its waiting list! Stay tuned for my review; I’ve already got my order… 3. I’m trying to be better at managing my time and living […]
1. If you’re looking to detox before summer but don’t want to commit to anything crazy, here are 6 effective (easy) ways to detox. (via Byrdie) 2. Want to have a more productive life? Start this week. (via PopSugar) 3. What to know about France’s new president, Emmanuelle Macron, and how he’s changing the European political […]
1. Feminist crusader Geena Davis looks back on one of the greatest girl-power movies, A League of Their Own, which turns twenty-five this year. (via Glamour) 2. K-Beauty and Japanese Skincare: both amazing, both advocates for sheet masking, both very unique and different from one another. Make sure you know the difference. (via Tatcha) 3. If you […]
1. The under-the-radar serums everyone should know about. (via Byrdie) 2. Google’s skincare trends for 2017 are an interesting read if you have some extra time on your hands. (via Google) 3. If you haven’t met her yet, Kirsten Gillibrand is the female powerhouse everyone is talking about. Get on the bandwagon, ASAP. (via Refinery29) […]
Happy March! I’m praying spring is right around the corner. In any case, it’s time for a life reset! 1. It’s never too late to become an activist, and there’s literally no time like the present. (via Well + Good) 2. The most stylish accessory at the Oscar’s was unexpected and awesome. (via Vogue) 3. […]
1. So you’ve decided that this year is the year you get yourself organized. Here’s how to make the most out of the planner you bought. (via Career Girl Daily) 2. Paris or Disneyworld? Couture Week was basically Disney outfits come to life! (via Us Weekly) 3. Some easy and portable jar lunches for the […]