Happy March! I’m praying spring is right around the corner. In any case, it’s time for a life reset!
1. It’s never too late to become an activist, and there’s literally no time like the present. (via Well + Good)
2. The most stylish accessory at the Oscar’s was unexpected and awesome. (via Vogue)
3. Want a stylish laugh? How to survive the next four years like a French woman. (via New Yorker)
4. What we can all learn from the behavior of the La La Land and Moonlight producers and cast after Sunday’s shocker. Read Mahershala Ali’s statement below, too. (via Refinery29)
5. To kick off Women’s History Month: the awesome reason female House Democrats wore white to the Joint Address last night. (via Bustle)