Sprays, mists, spritzes: the unsung heroes of everyday life go by many names. I use mine after cleansing, to set my makeup, to refresh my skin throughout the day, and when I travel. I keep them in my car, my work bag, and my travel bag. Suffice to say, I’ve tried a lot of them, and it was hard to narrow it down to just five!
1. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist – You know those days when you think you’ve exfoliated and moisturized enough, but your skin is just like ‘Nah, I’m going to peel and flake anyway?’ This is the mist that rehydrates and keeps your makeup from falling off your dry face. It’s a lifesaver on cold days.
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – This spray has aloe in it, which comes in handy on vacations and in the summer when I love to spend too much time in the sun.
3. Naturopathica Rose Geranium Soothing Mist – The newest addition to my face mist family is this recommendation from my facialist. I use this morning and night after cleansing.
4. BOOTS Botanics Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz – I keep this refreshing rosewater in my car so that I can mist myself at red lights or on long drives. Don’t spray and drive, folks!
5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir – My most luxurious and lovely spray. I adore the scent and the limited edition Jason Wu bottle feels so vintage and beautiful. I keep one on my nightstand and one in my work bag.
Honorable mentions to Avène and Evian, but I didn’t have room on the list for thermal water mists!
5 thoughts on “Five Favorites: Facial Mists”
Great post! I love the Avène Thermal Spring Water, but I might also try some of the facial mist in your list. 💕
Janah from https://wandersummer.wordpress.com/
Great reviews and a lovely post. I just might have to try the Caudalie Beauty Elixir!
The travel size lasts a long time, so it’s worth the splurge!