I love getting dressed up. I’m kind of extreme; I either want to be wearing leggings or a gown. Anything in between seems like a waste of time that could be spent eating pizza and watching Netflix! So this weekend I got to get all dressed up for a black tie holiday party. Check me out…
- My dress is unavailable, but I also like this one from Lulu’s and this one from Revolve.
- Ivanka Trump Darcy Pump – I got these shoes last minute. Can you believe I didn’t own a pair of black pumps? These are actually really comfortable, and so classy!
- Dior earrings: mine are vintage, but here are some gorgeous and inexpensive costume pieces here and here.
- Living Proof Satin Hair Serum – This stuff makes my hair so soft and helps me blow-dry much faster.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo – I just this as a dry shampoo and to texturize my roots when my hair is too clean and needs a little roughing up!
- L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray – This is the best hairspray on the market. It keeps my thick hair in curls without making them crispy crunchy and smells great.
- I mixed belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb with a little Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base and Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Foundation.
- I used a minimal amount of Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick only on areas that needed a bit of coverage and my new Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer under my eyes.
- To contour, I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer that is a bit darker than my skin tone, and topped it off with my favorite palettes, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Sunkissed’ and ‘Clean.’
- I’ve been using this new Milani Illuminating Face Powder, which is a blush/highlighter combo. It gave my face a really nice glow.
- I set my look with the cult classic Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder.
- Brows were lightly filled in with my trusty Dior pencil and set with brow gel.
- I don’t really use eyeliner, but I did tightline my lashes with my favorite Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. It just makes your lash line look much thicker without making your eyes look small.
- I used the primer side of L’Oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara with L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara on top. Lasts forever!
- Since I didn’t want to be reapplying lipstick all night, I just used my tinted Kevin Aucoin lip balm.
For more holiday party beauty inspo, check out these gorgeous 11 Gorgeous Beauty Looks for Holiday Party Season from Byrdie!