Sneakers have been everywhere lately, and I am thrilled about it! I have quite the shoe collection, and sneakers make up a large percentage. They are definitely the smartest shoe choice, comfortable and stylish, and the options are endless. Check out some of my favorite styles…
- Chuck Taylor All Star – I’ve gone through about ten pairs of these throughout my life, and they are a staple in every closet.
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 07 – These are a classic shoe, and the newest addition to my closet. They are on-trend, well-made and incredibly comfortable. Fun fact: if you’re a girl with small feet (size 7.5) like me, the kids sizes actually overlap with the adult sizes. I bought the “girls” size, which is literally the same as the adult and save about $30!
- Gap Leather slip-on sneakers – I have these in grey and cheetah-print calf-hair, which are currently on sale. I want the plaid ones next!
- Wedge Sneakers – Some people love them, some people really hate them. I got a pair at Aldo while I was living in Israel so that I’d have a comfy heel to wear when I went clubbing. You get the height and the style without the discomfort of stilettos. This version is pretty similar to mine.
- New Balance sneakers – To be fair, this is an all-inclusive one. I have workout sneakers and fashion sneakers from NB because they make great shoes.
Walk tall, guys! XX, Gabrielle