Even though I am a major fan of a statement lip, most days I go for an easy no-makeup makeup look. I like to have glowing skin, rosy cheeks and nice long lashes, basically just enhancing what I already have. Now that my skin is clearing up, I can wear even less makeup, and not feel self-conscious. It is such a great feeling!
- Revlon New Complexion One Step Compact in ‘Tender Peach’ – I’m jumping on the cushion compact bandwagon and giving this new Revlon product a try. So far, so good!
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Clean’ and ‘Sunkissed’ – These are the best face powders!
- NARS The Multiple in ‘Orgasm’ – A cult classic shade and product, I swipe this on my lids and cheekbones for a little glow.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in ‘Anita’ – My mom and grandma are both trying to steal my new favorite lipstick! This is the perfect rose lip for a little color, and it stays on for hours.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara – This gives my blonde brows a little more color and shape on days when I’m too lazy to attempt filling them in, which is most days.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in ‘Black’ – One of my favorite mascaras for volume and length.
I feel so clean and pretty when I have my makeup like this. What’s your favorite look? I’d love to hear peoples’ favorite products too; I’m always on the lookout for something magical!