I have been discovering some amazing new products. Now that my face has been clearing up, I feel like I have so much freedom. I can experiment with new looks, or I can wear less makeup and show off my bare face. I am so happy. So many people have told me that my skin looks amazing, which confirms for me just how drastic of a change it is. As usual though, I have been trying new makeup, and I have some new finds to share with y’all…
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in ‘Anita’ and ‘Vera’ – I loved this lipstick so much that I bought two shades! Vera is a gorgeous dark raspberry, and Anita is the perfect dark nude-meets-rose.
- Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask – One of the only downsides to my newfound skin success is that my face is a lot drier now. I’ve been looking for moisturizing masks and creams that won’t irritate my skin, and this cult classic Glossier mask is lovely.
- LUSH Don’t Look At Me Mask – The woman at Lush recommended this mask to me as a way to improve cell turnover for people with dry skin. The mask is a bright, Avatar-esque blue, smells delicious, and makes my face look like I just left a Hollywood facialist!
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Clean Translucent Oil-Control Powder – I use the bronzer version of this palette during the spring and summer, but for the fall and winter, the ‘Clean’ shade perfects my skin while giving it a slight glow.
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner – I never used to use lip liner, but now that I wear my Nars Anita lipstick almost every day (seriously the perfect rosy nude) I figured that I should try lining my lips to create a cleaner, fresher lip. I found this one after Googling “best lip liners,” and I’m really impressed so far.
- bliss Triple Oxygen Facial in a Box – Facials are usually SO expensive, so it is a real treat to be able to do one from the comfort of my own bathroom and know that I spent less than $20 on it! I also have the full-size of the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask, the first step of the facial.
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince lipstick – This lipstick looks green, but reacts to the temperature of your specific lips, giving you the perfect rosy tint for your pout!
So that’s the new stuff I’ll be putting on this face of mine! Any new products you guys are loving?