If you can’t tell by the amount of beauty posts I do, I have a lot of products. I’m not on the level of say, Kylie Jenner, with her glam room, or even girls with entire beauty cabinets in their bathrooms, but I’ve tried almost everything, and I keep a lot of options around so my face will be perfect for any situation. But there are also situations when you only want to bring essentials, and that is when you are traveling! The music festival last weekend was such a situation. I drove to New Jersey for a long weekend with all my clothes and products, but when I went to the festival itself, I wanted to be as light-handed as possible! Here’s what I had in my purse so I stayed fresh and glam all day…
- Laura Mercier Invisible Pressed Setting Powder – the most important product in my bag! My skin is combination, so my nose gets oily after a few hours. LM has this amazing compact that weighs nothing and keeps me shine-free.
- BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector – For daytime, I like to have a very natural look, so I try not to contour and only highlight. I’ve already written about how amazing this compact is, and it let me glow all weekend.
- Evian Mineral Water Spray – So refreshing, cooling, and great for reviving makeup!
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick – I use this as foundation and concealer, and its the perfect to-go item!
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper – The best sheer pink gloss that makes my lips glow and grow.
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara – This mascara is volumizing, thickening, and long-wearing. Even my eye makeup remover has a bit of trouble with it! If I’m going to be outside all day and running around in the sun, its Maybelline or nothing.
Anyway, I hope you liked this short post. Forgive me, it’s Monday and I’m so sleepy!
For more festival pics, follow me on Instagram @starrynight64