1. As a woman with a full-time job and a blog, I’m always looking for new ways to maximize my time. Here are some end-of-the-day practices I believe in! (via My Domaine)
2. Rolling Stone interviewed President Obama the day after the election. After all these years, he still gives me so much hope.
3. If, like me, you suffer from sparse little baby eyebrows, check out these natural remedies for better brows! (via Byrdie)
4. Derek Black, a man who grew up in the White Nationalist community, on why he left, and what he’s learned. A must-read, unique insight into our current political climate. (via New York Times)
5. This eye makeup trend is one of my current favorites too. I use my Naked3 Palette for it frequently! (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
6. See how beautiful the White House looks decorated for the Obamas’ last Christmas *sob* (via Us Weekly)
Halfway to the weekend. Keep going! Love, Me
*Photos borrowed as always, with gratitude to their talented owners