Last week was tough. It’s hard to be inspired, it’s hard to even be a functioning person, honestly. So I’m doing another theme post! This week, the focus is on comfort and love; we all need a lot of it.
1. I always feel better when I am giving back. Here are some amazing charities to support; they need us now more than ever. (via My Domaine)
2. A lot of women (myself included) are worried about the incoming administration affecting their reproductive rights. Here’s what you need to know about IUD’s, then talk to your doctor about whether it’s the right choice for you. (via Byrdie)
3. Even though I went out and got some fresh air this weekend, I took a lot of comfort in some home improvement too. Here’s how to make your home into a safe haven from this crazy world. (via My Domaine)
4. One of the hardest things for me this week has been waking up and convincing myself to get out of bed and go about my day. These tips can help. (via Career Girl Daily)
5. If you’re feeling uninspired, stagnant, or scared by the situation we’re all facing right now, read about how some of the most beloved, powerful, successful women worked to get where they are now.
Feel better. Love more. Work harder.