For this week’s Inspirations, I thought I’d do a themed set. I’m in my fourth month at my job, and I absolutely love everything about my job and coworkers. I know from previous experiences that happy and successful workplaces and work relationships are so important, mainly because I never really had them before. I was raised by two incredibly hard-working parents, but self-motivation and working hard have always been somewhat challenging for me. I am always looking to my favorite online publications for advice on how to be more productive, successful, and organized, and I thought I would share some of the best stuff with you! And what better day to talk about work than Wednesday, the Hump Day that is hardest to get through? I hope that everyone finds something here to help them be happier in their work!
1. I am lucky enough to be able to work from home when I choose, but sometimes it can be hard to get motivated. I really like these tips for making the most out of working from home. (via Career Girl Daily)
2. Check out these things to stop doing if you want to procrastinate less and how to kickstart your career in proactivity! (via My Domaine)
3. Check out these great apps that help with productivity and sanity. (via Career Girl Daily)
4. One of things that can be most daunting is company meetings. Here’s how to handle yourself. (via PopSugar)
5. If you’re someone with a long commute, like me, you have some downtime on your hands. I’m getting really into podcasts, especially these ones that are career-oriented, so I feel like I’m furthering myself when I haven’t even gotten to work yet! (via Career Girl Daily)
6. And if you’re more of a music person, here’s some motivational music to help you make the most of your workday.
7. Time management and I have never really gotten along, but thanks to tips like these, our relationship is improving. (via Career Girl Daily)
8. Sometimes faking it is really the way to making it. I was so nervous when I started my job, but I acted confident anyway, and now I truly am! (via Career Girl Daily)
I hope you enjoyed this theme edition of Inspirations! Now get to work! Love, Me
2 thoughts on “Inspirations: Week 43”
This is great! Thank you so much for the useful tips and I am so happy that you love what you do! I just followed your blog, I can’t wait to read more from you. I would appreciate it, if you’d check my blog out. Thank you!