It’s been a while since I did a “Feeling My Look” post, but with a new season approaching, I figured I’d bring it back. The transitional weather between summer and fall always throws my skin for a loop. Some days it’s chilly, other days it’s hot, and my body just wants to scream, ‘pick one and stick with it!’ In order to make my life easier, I just focus on skincare and ease up on the makeup. Here’s a look I did for a lazy Sunday recently, focusing on glowing skin; I didn’t even wear any eye makeup!
The Stuck-In-Traffic Selfie
I love street fair food, especially any drink that uses a giant pineapple or coconut as a cup!
1. Moisturize with Nivea Men’s Sensitive Post Shave Balm with a pump of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Rose Gold.’
2. Lightly spritz with Laura Geller Spackle Mist, my new favorite setting spray, because I really don’t like primers.
3. Use fingers or new favorite brush, Etude House My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin to blend Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint in ‘Medium’ around my face.
4. Tap L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Concealer under my eyes, around my nose, and on that one zit on my cheek that is taking forever to die.
5. Dust Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer on my forehead and cheekbones, lightly contour my nose.
6. Highlight with Khloe Kardashian’s favorite, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in ‘Peach Lights,’ which I’ve been using every single day. It’s only $6, and it is magic.
7. Attempt to fill in blonde baby brows with Soap & Glory Arch De Triumph Eyebrow Shaper & Highlight and comb with Glossier Boy Brow in ‘Brown.’
8. Take a lot of selfies, and delete all but the one above. The end!
Lahavane New York Trinity Tie Choker
Silence + Noise Tristin V-Neck Cupro Romper
2 thoughts on “Feeling My Look: No Makeup-Makeup”
I love your bag, and the post 😀
Thank you so much!