1. Even though I’m basically on a permanent health-kick, I really want to try one (or all) of these detox recipes. (via StyleCaster)
2. I’ve been slacking on my fitness lately, but I’m definitely going to try some of these ab exercises ASAP. (via Self)
3. I really want to try Ole Henriksen’s new peel!
4. As someone with no money, this list of affordable places to travel is ideal. (via Narcity)
5. I have a lot more free time on my hands than usual this summer, but these are great tips for getting your pampering in while you’re busy. (via Refinery29)
6. I stumbled upon this amazing vegetarian/vegan baking blog, and I am obsessed! First recipe I can’t wait to try is this Kale and Apple cake. (via Veggie Desserts)
Hope you’re all having a great week! I’m impatiently counting down the days until this weekend with my love. XX, Gabrielle
One thought on “Inspirations: Week 27”