I’m going to start of this post with an obnoxious statement: I work out a lot and I love it. It really is the best drug, because as Elle Woods says in Legally Blonde, “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands!” And yes, I didn’t need to look up that quote; I know that movie by heart.
Anyway, when my friends ask me how I motivate myself, one of the things I tell them is that cute workout clothes make me feel stylish and fit, so I look forward to wearing them at the gym. I always feel better when I like my outfit, and workout gear is no exception. Shop a few of my favorite styles here…
– Knockout by Victoria’s Secret Yoga Stirrup Tight – These are my newest purchase, and they are the most comfortable workout pants I’ve ever worn. The cool patterns don’t hurt either!
– GapFit gFast mesh panel capris – I have about six pairs of Gap workout capris, and they are so breathable and flexible. I love my neon pink pair.
– GapFit mesh-back tank – Gap makes really great workout tanks, and they have sales constantly, so you can get quality pieces without breaking your bank.
– Knockout by Victoria’s Secret Jacket – I actually have a version of this from Gap Fit, but they aren’t selling full-zip right now, so this is a similar style. I love pulling my workout outfit together with a jacket for when I’m running errands pre- or post-gym.
– S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – I haven’t splurged on one of these bottles yet, but my friend says its a total lifesaver for keeping your cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for hours.
Happy MLK Day to all of you! Do something great for humanity today!