I’ve been called Elle Woods at school before – yes, I go to Harvard and I’m blonde – but I’ve never really been into pink. My mom dressed me in a lot of green and yellow as a little girl, and my favorite color has always been red. So even though I’m very girly, pink isn’t a huge part of my wardrobe or makeup routine. Aside from blush, I don’t really have anything pink in my arsenal, and when I wear lipstick it is almost always classic red or dark vamp. But every once in a while, I stray from the norm. Check out my Barbie look from this weekend…
- My new first step is mixing belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb with bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream and Shimmering Skin Perfector by BECCA
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick for areas that needed coverage and Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Sunkissed’ and ‘Clean’
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder, a blush/highlighter combo
- Dior pencil and brow gel
- Tightlined my lashes with Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. It makes your lash line look much thicker without making your eyes look small
- My new favorite mascara, Benefit Roller Lash is perfect for thick, long lashes that still look clean with a bright lip
- The only pink lipstick I own, NARS ‘Schiap,’ tops off this look!
One thought on “Feeling My Look: Pink Lady”
Hi! I just stopped by to let you know that I really liked going through your post! Very cool, interesting (and stylish too!) keep it up!
Come check out my blog if you get the time, would love to know what you think!
Ps. Pink looks great on you