I have become such a homebody; I love cooking for myself, doing at-home beauty treatments, and writing this blog. I used to go clubbing a lot, but the past few months I haven’t had any inclination. But my best friend came home for winter break, and she loves to go out, so I actually went out on Thursday, Friday and Saturday! I am so tired, but we had a lot of fun, and I got to try out a new look…
- belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb with Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick for areas that needed coverage and Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer
- To contour, I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Sunkissed’ and ‘Clean’
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder, a blush/highlighter combo
- TonyMoly Cat’s Wink Compact is my new setting powder, and it is such a cute product!
- Dior pencil and brow gel
- Prepped lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion before using my Urban Decay Naked Palette‘s Dark Horse, Smog, Half Baked and Virgin to make a bronze smoky eye
- I tightline my lashes with Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. It makes your lash line look much thicker without making your eyes look small
- I used the primer side of L’Oreal Double Extend Lash Extension Effect Mascara with L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara on top
Happy early Christmas, everyone! I’ll be posting a little less next week because my entire family will be here, but I hope you all have a merry, bright whatever-you-celebrate!