Hello from London! Being on vacation has me feeling extra inspired this week. Since I’m trying to stay positive, I don’t want to get into all of my feelings about Paris, Lebanon, Kenya, Israel, and all of the other places experiencing heartbreaking violence, but I will say that these events definitely influenced the things I’m sharing with you. I hope you’ll join me in prayers for everyone in our world who is suffering. We all need more love and light in our lives.
1. I find that reading quotes like this one help me get through dark times.
2. Learn more about one of nature’s beauty superstars, honey.
3. If I’m wearing makeup, I’m usually wearing lipstick. This Byrdie article on how to keep your lipstick in line is kind of genius!
4. I’m a big fan of bubble baths, so I’m excited to switch up my game with some of these ideas.
5. This quote basically sums up my feelings about returning to Israel when it isn’t the same without my friends or my ex. I’m not ashamed to say that memories can be so hard for me sometimes sometimes.
It has been a hard week. A hard many weeks actually. I know the world seems so hopeless right now, but I am trying to see the good. I hope you are able to as well.
PS: Follow me on Instagram @starrynight64 to keep up with my travels!