Inspirations. So many things in the world inspire me every day, and I love to share what I find. So every week I will be doing this post in hopes that I can spread this cool stuff around.
I don’t know if I’ve written about this yet, but I am going on a big trip next week to London, Israel and Rome! I will be doing a whole series of travel posts this week and during my trip. My family has been planning this trip for months, and I am beyond excited, so it feels like the days are passing so slowly until next Thursday. I can’t wait to share all of my adventures with you, but until then, check out what I’m distracting myself with this week…
1. This smoothie is my favorite way to start my morning. I sometimes add mango or pineapple to make it a little more tropical! It is so yummy and the color is pretty too. I’m not a morning person at all, so I don’t really eat before lunch, but this way I start my day off with a lot of protein and vitamins.
2. I just bought my first tube of Vicco Turmeric Vanishing Cream after reading this Refinery29 article about how miraculous this stuff is. You can also read reviews of it here and here, and I’ll do a post about it once I see how it treats me!
3. Ways to wear this year’s hottest hairstyle here.
4. Starting to think about holiday gifts for my loved ones. Some of my friends will definitely be getting “The 8 Drinking Games Of Chanukah” for Chanukah!
5. Alanis Morissette’s updated version of “Ironic” with James Corden on the Late Late Show
So those are some of the things I’m reading about, eating, and learning about this week. I love keeping my brain fresh with new things! Have a great week 🙂