Happy November, everyone! So I’m going to do my second consecutive FML post, because it was Halloween and I have to show you all the amazing look I did for me and my best friend. We decided kind of last-minute to be vampires, which was perfect, since I’ve been experimenting with gothic colors! I have so much fun doing makeup-centric costumes, because it means I get to focus on the art of beauty. Check out our looks and the amazing products I used…
- Highlighted/Contoured glowing skin
- Dark purple/bronze eyeshadow with smudged dark eyeliner on top and bottom lids
- Dark lipstick
- Fake blood!!!
My best friend and I call each other twins, and we’ve had matching Halloween costumes three years in a row! I had so much fun doing matching makeup for us!
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in ‘Warm Beige’ – Flawless foundation is the key for when you’re going to be wearing more makeup than usual.
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder – I love this very inexpensive HL/C palette. I used the bronzer on my nose and hollows of my cheeks for a heavier contour than my usual.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Sunkissed’ – Even though vampires aren’t supposed to be out in daylight, I always like to be glowing a little bit! Unlike the e.l.f. palette, this is my usual bronzer that I swipe over my entire face for a gentle tan.
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Champagne Pop’ – I put this on the bridge of my nose, cheekbones, brow bones, and cupid’s bow for the most gorgeous highlighting.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in ‘Berry Amore’ – This mauve blush is a great complement to the darker purple eyeshadows I used.
- Dior Brow Styler Brow Pencil in ‘Universal Shade’ – I have very pale eyebrows, so I have to shade them in. Between my blonde brows and blonde eyelashes, I look rather hairless without makeup on, haha!
- Clinique Lid Smoothie™ Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour – Instead of my usual primer, I used a gorgeous lavender shade of this liquid eye shadow that doesn’t seem to be available anymore.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – The OG of the Naked palettes, I love how versatile and long-wearing these shades are. I used the Hustle, Toasted, and Virgin swatches to create our lid looks!
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner – This eyeliner does both a gorgeous clean line and can be smudged into a gorgeous smokey eye. I did a smoky wing blended with the gorgeous dark metallics.
- Ardell Individual Lashes – This was my first time putting false lashes on myself, but it wasn’t too hard with these guys. I only put two on the corners of each eye to emphasize the winged, smoked out look.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara – One of my favorite, and most long-wearing mascaras. I did a bunch of coats on my lashes to make them extra voluminous and long.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in ‘Liv’ – I just bought this lipstick last week, but I love how dark and rich the color is.
- Fake blood: this stuff cost three dollars, and was so easy to apply with my fingers and q-tips. I got so many compliments on how real it looked, and it comes right off with soap and water. You can also make your own blood. A cheap and easy way to vamp yourself!
So that was my Halloween look! I’m having so much fun doing these looks for you. Anything you’d like to see for my next FML segment? Happy November!