- This fierce Forever21 tank
- My new favorite fragrance for fall and forever! It doesn’t hurt that Marc Jacobs fragrances have the cutest packaging.
- My feet’s (foot’s?) favorite brand, Vince Camuto, claims this spot as well as #9 on this list.
- I wish I could afford Chanel, but I’m in college, so I settle for ShoeDazzle instead. Their bags are well-made, and big enough to carry all the crap I can possibly need.
- I saw this sweater on Pinterest, and fell in love with the colors and elbow pads. Get it here.
- I’m happy to transition back into red lips for the fall/winter season. This Nars pen in Dragon Girl is my current favorite, plus the name is awesome!
- The Asian beauty market has some ridiculous products. While I’m not ready to smear bird poop or snails on my face, I love Shiseido Perfect Whip for a clean, super-soft face.
- AllPosters.com almost always has a sale going on on-top of their low prices. This poster is now hanging on my door.
- These classy heels are everything. Can’t wait to wear them out in Israel!