Tomorrow marks the end of our big Cape vacation. Sadly, we’re not just going back to reality, we’re also going into fall. I’ll either be spending my semester in Israel or at Harvard, so the idea of the new season is technically exciting. But i’m always so sad to end summer and leave the Cape. It’s such a special and beautiful place, and I always feel like I’m leaving part of my heart here when I go back to Boston.
Here are some of the things helping me through all the changes this week:
- Last name: Starr. New cardigan: Star-spangled.
- I love this Etsy shop’s whimsical photos.
- Poppin’s bright notebooks, pens, and other school and home decor almost makes me forget that summer is over.
- These Poppin trays are perfect for serving or for organizing my makeup and jewelry
- I love this modern map of Jerusalem to hang in my room
- SheInside has great clothes for low prices, including the star-patch cardigan, this mint sweater, and #7: the Zebra print blouse
- See #6
- Julep has gorgeous nail polish, and a monthly subscription like Birchbox. Right now, your first monthly shipment is free with the code “freebox”
- A Beautiful Mess is a great site. They have great hairstyles, decorating inspiration, and recipes. As a candy-lover, I can’t wait to try out this gummy recipe.