Whether we like it or not, fall is on its way. The days are getting shorter, and the night air is starting to have a bit of a chill. So while I’m enjoying my vacation on the beach, and trying to soak up as much sun as possible, I’m still really excited for fall fashion. Any excuse to update my wardrobe, right? Number 1 on my list: a vegan leather skirt.
- These kick-butt boots with lace-up detailing
- I’m always looking for more perfectly casual fisherman-chich (if that’s even a thing) big sweaters like this one from Urban Outfitters
- Another pair of lace-ups, but with a totally different vibe
- Not to pull the hipster card, but graphic tees have been cool all summer. I’ve been rocking them since seventh grade, and I’m going to keep it going. This one has a flower that transcends seasons.
- I have a hard time with summer nail polishes. Neon, pastel, shimmer, solid. The amount of options just stresses me out. But in the fall and winter, I still to either a classic fire engine-red or a wine red, like this Deborah Lippmann shade. Plus, her polishes are now available at Sephora, which is just awesome for my Beauty Insider points.
- Plaid is always in style, and always one of my favorite things to rock. I love this flowy button-down from Urban, my go-to grunge/prep/hippie/hipster shopping center.
I’m going to go back to pretending fall doesn’t exist now. Until September, y’all!