I’ve said it before and given their success, I’ll probably say it again: the Kardashian women know their beauty products. I’m a big fan of KKW’s contour stick, so I was excited to try out her new fragrance line. I ordered a bottle of Crystal Gardenia, the main fragrance in the trio. It has base notes of sandalwood, amber, and musk. The middle is obvious: gardenia with Tiare flower and tuberose topped off with grapefruit, pear, and water lily.
– The bottle is beautiful. It’s shaped like a piece of quartz and it’s aesthetically pleasing
– It comes with a few smooth pieces of quartz, which is just a really nice touch!
– The scent is really fresh, not too overpowering or cloying
– It doesn’t stand up, which makes it harder to store. You have to lie it flat.
– This isn’t a con per se, but the fragrance smells a lot like a Michael Kors fragrance I used to have. It was the first thing that popped into my head when I first sprayed it.
In short, it’s a really nice perfume. I wouldn’t buy it again, because there are fragrances I like better, but it is a great scent.