Everyone has their own skin and their own routines to pamper it, but I just have to say this: if you don’t have a Vitamin C product in your skincare routine somewhere, you’re doing it wrong. Vitamin C is one of the most powerful ingredients you can use to keep your skin looking young.
– Vitamin C is an antioxidant
– It defends against free radicals, meaning it helps reverse sun damage
– Boosts collagen production, something that your body makes less of as you get older
– It can help get rid of the brown spots you get if you spend a lot of time in the sun
– Though nothing will actually keep you from aging (yet), Vitamin C is one of the only proven ingredients that really works to keep your skin looking young
Shop my picks:
Glossier Super Glow Serum is one of my favorites because it’s incredibly lightweight (very liquidy) and my skin immediately glows once I apply it.
Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum‘s innovative formula has a reservoir effect, meaning it’s working on your skin for a minimum of 72 hours, even if you wash your face.