It’s a common misconception that people with oily or combination skin shouldn’t use oils. I used to try to keep my skin as dry as possible, not realizing that what I was actually doing was forcing my oil production into overdrive. Now, I apply a facial oil every night before bed, and add a drop or two to my morning moisturizer!
Shop my picks:
1. Leahlani Skincare Aloha Ambrosia Elixir is my morning oil, and it is the most amazing thing I’ve ever smelled. It’s also all-natural and handmade in Hawaii. My mom and I are both in love with it.
2. Vintner’s Daughter – The most expensive, luxurious oil-serum I’ve ever used. I’m dreading running out.
3. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil – If you’re nervous about getting into oils, pure rosehip oil is the best introduction. The bottle is beautiful and enormous, so it’ll last you a long time – it’s the most inexpensive oil on this list! It’s the final step in my nightly skincare, and it’s helped with my acne as well as old scars.
4. Disciple Skincare Good Skin is for all the ladies out there worried about a face oil breaking them out. This gem is specifically formulated to brighten and clear difficult skin!
5. Raaw In a Jar Blue Beauty Drops will be the prettiest thing on your vanity, but it also has kickass skin benefits. It’s made with powerhouse Azulene, which provides deep hydration without clogging pores.