I cringe when I think about how I used to take care of my skin, or rather, didn’t. I’d wash and then not moisturize. I’d fall asleep with makeup on.
1. Vintner’s Daughter – This serum-oil hybrid is an amazing and luxurious treat for your skin. Read my full review here.
2. Glossier Supers – I absolutely adore everything Glossier, and these serums are no exception. You can read my review of them here!
3. Naturopathica Bio-Energy Lift Serum – I bought this on the recommendation of my facialist, Cheryl at Heyday in Tribeca. It definitely refreshes my skin and improves firmness and radiance.
4. Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Day Serum – This all-natural serum is a new morning favorite. If you balk at the price, Sephora’s Drunk Elephant section has a lot of value sets so you can test out multiple products for less money!
5. Indie Lee Swiss Apple Facial Serum – This anti-aging serum evens skin tone and reduces wrinkles. It’s also made with the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, so I feel very luxurious and exclusive when I use it.
Have you tried any of my picks? Love, Me
One thought on “Five Favorites: Serums”