There are some beauty products that work for everyone and are so amazing that they’re basically magic. MAC’s ‘Ruby Woo’ lipstick is one of those products; it’s a classic red that makes everyone look good. When I ordered this Keepsake dress, I knew that Ruby Woo would pair perfectly!
1. Prep skin with a Tony Moly Ceramide sheet mask and First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer, my current favorite daytime moisturizer.
2. I only wear foundation for special events/photo shoots. My current favorite is Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk.
3. I mask my permanent dark circles with Glossier Stretch Concealer.
4. Set concealer and t-zone with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in ‘Clean.’ It’s my favorite palette ever for ‘your-skin-but-better’ look.
5. Contour under cheekbones and sides of my nose with L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Infallible Pro Contour Palette.
6. Highlight cheekbones, brow bones, bridge of my nose with BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in ‘Champagne Pop.’
7. Prime brows with Benefit Cosmetics BROWVO! Conditioning Primer, then fill in my arches with Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil. Set with the new Glossier Boy Brow in Clear.
Also, for the perfect shiny waves, I used Kristin Ess Soft Shine Beach Wave Spray to set my hair! I felt like the red dress emoji mixed with an Old Hollywood starlet. Love, Me
* Photos by Sophie Mclaughlin