Welcome to a new year of Inspirations!
1. This is my favorite way to relax and exercise. I hope to do more forest bathing this year. (via Byrdie)
2. Like most basic b*****s, I love avocados. Now there’s an avocado cafe in Amsterdam, and I must go! (via Refinery29)
3. Some trends feel passé as soon as a new year hits, others seem to transcend seasons, years, even becoming eternal. Check out what’s carrying over from 2016. I’ll never give up my backless loafer mules. (via Who What Wear)
4. Even though I have a calendar on my phone, writing in my planner helps me remember important meetings and actualize my goals. If you want to be more organized, buy a planner and use these tips on how to get the most out of it. (via Career Girl Daily)
5. ICYMI, our wonderful President Obama gave an epic and noble Farewell Address last night. Watch it or read some of the best lines here. (via PopSugar)
I’m still sick, but hopefully today gets me over that hump! Love, Me
2 thoughts on “Inspirations: Week 53”
love these backless loafer mules ! so cute !
Check out my post about them!