I find it kind of funny that I turned twenty-three this past weekend but this is Week 22 for Inspirations. If I hadn’t missed a week, it would’ve been 23 & 23, but cest la vie!
1. I’m not a big drinker, but when I do, it’s almost always Trader Joe’s wine. (via Refinery29)
2. We all want to make a lasting impression. Here’s how to be unforgettable. (via MyDomaine)
3. Foundation is supposed to look like your skin, but better. If I still wore it, I’d use these tips. (via Refinery29)
4. I’ve already written about my love for a certain turmeric-based product, and now it’s really taking the skincare market by storm. (via W)
5. I will never get a tattoo (it’s against Jewish law) but I have a list of one’s that I’d get if I could, and a bunch of them are of the mermaid motif. (via PopSugar)