So this is the last Inspirations post before I turn twenty-three on Saturday, and I’m pretty terrified. Birthdays have never really been my thing; I prefer to fete my friends rather than be the center of attention. But regardless, I’ve been feeling pretty inspired and happy lately (knock on wood) so here goes…
1. I don’t usually wear a lot of jewelry, but I wish I could look as put-together as some of my favorite bloggers. (via PopSugar)
2. Some of the most beautiful women in the world share their tips for feeling like your best self on the beach. (via Vogue)
3. A gift guide for June birthdays. I love this constellation necklace... *hint hint* (via Who What Wear)
4. I love to travel by car, plane or train. These train trips are definitely being added to my long wanderlust list! (via My Domaine)
5. My icon. So many things about Marilyn inspire me that she’s the obvious choice to close out my last list as a twenty-two year old. (via PopSugar)
2 thoughts on “Inspirations: Week 21”
Great inspirations, we can all use some!