I am so tired, guys. I just got back from a long weekend in Montreal! I have so many photos and memories to share with you guys, but since sifting through photos takes time, I’m going to start by showing you guys another makeup look! I love pairing flirty, simple doe eyes with a beautiful lip color, and this fall it is all about the dark reds, plums and oxbloods. Luckily, I rock those colors every year when it starts to get chilly! Here’s one of my favorite looks for fall…
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick in ‘Warm Beige’ – I’ve sung the praises of this foundation for weeks already! A favorite of Kim Kardashian’s, this stuff perfects my skin and gives me as much or little coverage as I’ll need.
- Trish McEvoy Deluxe Instant Eye Lift – My friend turned me on to this stuff, and I’m never going back! Perfect for the little wrinkles I’m starting to get under my eyes, and the dark circles that unfortunately run in my family.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Clean Translucent Oil-Control Powder – This is the lighter version of the Neutrogena bronzer that I use all spring and summer. It perfects your face and gives you a glow that doesn’t scream “fake tan” during the palest months of the year.
- Milani Baked Powder Blush in ‘Berry Amore’ – This blush is the perfect pale plum/berry shade for fall. Put away your peaches and hot pinks, this is the blush for cold weather flush!
- Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-Hour Eye Colour in ‘Currant Affair’ – I can’t seem to find this gorgeous pale lavendar online, but I love these creamy eyeshadows! CoverGirl makes a shadow in a very similar shade.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in ‘Black’ – Inexpensive, volumizing, lengthening, long-wearing. Whenever I wear this, I get asked if my lashes are real! What more could you want?
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Diva’ – MAC is the king of lipsticks, and this is one of my favorite shades. The pictures on the websites don’t do this red-burgundy justice; it is actually so much better in real life! My friends always comment that this specific shade makes my blue/green eyes pop.
Changing up your look can be scary. I used to shy away from lip colors because I thought that my eyes were the only feature that was worth highlighting. Now I love all kinds of lipsticks and glosses, and I feel very powerful with a power lip! Taste the rainbow, y’all.