We all have that shade. You know, the one that we toss in our purses and apply every morning because it just works. I have a couple floating around in my bag because I usually don’t put on lipstick until I leave the house or after my morning matcha.
Of course, everyone’s skin tones are different so lipsticks these might not be for you. But they’re all a little different, so I hope you find one you like!
1. NARS Audacious Lipstick in ‘Brigitte‘ is my go-to peachy shade for every day. It’s a great warm-toned lipstick. In general, these NARS Audacious lipsticks are my favorite. I own at least five of them!
2. Glossier Generation G Lipstick in ‘Cake‘ adds the most subtle color to my lips.
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in ‘Cecile’ is so creamy and long-wearing that it feels more like a balm than a lipstick.
4. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss is my go-to for non-sticky shine and a little plumping sans injection.
5. I have so many different pink and nude shades of NYX Butter Gloss. It’s definitely my favorite drugstore lip. I especially love ‘Apple Strudel’ and ‘Creme Brulee’ – the cute names make them even more fun!