A rosy, cool-toned pink lip is my go-to for days when I want a little color, but I don’t want to go all the way with a bright orange or hot pink. These shades work really well – especially for green eyes – and they look good all year long, seasonal shades be damned!
1. BURBERRY Liquid Lip Velvet in ‘Dark Rosewood’ No. 17 is Burberry It Girl Iris Law’s favorite shade and one of mine, too. These lippies really do feel velvety smooth and the colors last all day. Bonus: it makes a great eyeshadow as well!
2. Laura Mercier ‘Rouge Nouveau’ Weightless Lip Color‘s ‘Cozy‘ is a shade that seems to be universally flattering. Case in point: at least two of my cousins, my mother, grandmother and I all love it.
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in ‘Do Me Baby’ is yet another suggestively-named NARS power product. It’s my new go-to for spring.
4. Glossier Gen G Lipstick in ‘Like‘ is definitely my favorite of all the shades. It gives me the perfect barely-there pink tint.
5. NARS Audacious Lipstick in ‘Anita‘ is the first of this line that I bought, and one of my go-to lipsticks in general. My mom and grandmother both say that this is their favorite shade on me, and it’s a great cool-toned neutral that will stay on all day.
Have you tried any of my favorites? Love, Me