Happy Monday! I’m still on vacation, so most of my posts are going to have a bit of a beach-theme until August. Today: beach hair! My hair is naturally wavy, but this doesn’t guarantee that I’m going to wake up with perfect mermaid hair every day. I always keep a beach spray in my arsenal to help give me defined, frizz-free hair. Here are my top picks:
1. H&M Salt Water Cream – I love this so much! I scrunch a little bit of this into my hair when it’s still wet, and then put it in a braid for about an hour for the perfect waves. It sells out often, so you have to keep checking the site for it.
2. John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray – This is a classic, and it does a great job of beaching up my hair. But it does tend to be on the more drying side, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you have drier hair.
3. Sachajuan Ocean Mist – Definitely the prettiest bottle on my vanity. I’m obsessed with the scent of this spray.
4. Sun Bum Beach Formula Sea Spray – This alcohol-free spray not only waves your hair, it also thickens and protects it from UV rays. I put this in my hair every day on the Cape before, during, and after beach times.
5. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – The most expensive on this list, but Oribe makes amazing products. I’m obsessed with everything they make, including this cult classic.
Any wave products you like better? XX, Gabrielle